BOOKINGSACE PRIVACY STATEMENT
BookingsAce is a product of A-Base Web Solutions Ltd. For the purpose of this privacy statement the BookingsAce brand name referred in this statement applies equally to A-Base Web Solutions Ltd.
Your privacy is important to BookingsAce. This privacy statement provides information about data stored by BookingsAce. The data stored is only data that is necessary for the booking system to function correctly. This privacy statement explains the ways in which BookingsAce might use that information.
Personal Information Collection
The BookingsAce System may store the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about you including Names, Phone and Email Addresses.
- Information about your online bookings including Date, Item and booking partners.
Personal Information Usage
The BookingsAce System may use your personal information to:
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- notify you of bookings.
- notify you of password updates.
- allow your organisations web site administrators to contact you.
- allow you to; allow other organisations members to contact you.
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you on behalf of you organisation;
- administer and improve the functionality of this website;
BookingsAce does not disclose your personal information to other agents or sub-contractors.
BookingsAce is not responsible for the way in which your organisations (club, business or school) administrators may use your personal information.
Securing your data
BookingsAce will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
BookingsAce will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites.
BookingsAce is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.